Autofly connects the field to the office
Download the Autofly App and install it on your Android smartphone or the Smart Controller Enterprise. Open your autofly app and log in to your account.
Autofly is designed for ease of use, and a lot of the standard DJI features have been incorporated within the Autofly App. In order to help you get the most out of the Autofly App we have listed the additional feature set below.
1. DJI drone flight status parameters
- Flight Mode – Indicates the current flight mode of the aircraft. Flight modes vary between aircraft models
- GPS Signal Strength – Shows signal strength between the drone and the global positioning system. The number indicates how many satellites the drone is connected to
- Vision System Status – Indicates the status of the vision positioning sensors for the Flight Autonomy system and active obstacle avoidance. Obstacle-sensing capabilities vary between drone modules.
- Remote Controller Signal – Signal strength between the drone and the remote controller
- HD Video Signal Strength – The signal strength of the HD video transmission from the drone camera to your mobile device
- Network connectivity strength – Indicates the strength of the network connection
Battery Settings – Displays remaining battery percentage and is a shortcut to the battery settings of the aircraft
2. DJI camera menu parameters
- Menu – main controller settings contain important options for changing the flight characteristics and behaviour of your drone, including controller sensitivity, return to home (RTH) settings, and enabling or disabling multiple flight modes.
- Camera mode – switch between video and photo mode
- Capture button – start/stop a video or take a photo. these will differ in video and photo modes
- Camera setting – adjust the camera settings
- Automatic Takeoff / Landing – Tap to initiate automatic takeoff and landing.
- Smart RTH – Tap to initiate Return to Home.
3. Remote control status
From Autofly the pilot can change the remote cockpit control between
- None - no stream is passed through to the remote cockpit
- Broadcast only - view stream only
- Camera Control - the viewer can control the gimbal remotely
- Camera + drone control - the viewer can control the gimbal and the drone remotely
4. Autofly settings
- Remote control - select the remote control status settings for the remote cockpit, choose between none, broadcast only, camera control, camera + drone control
- Missions - select predefined missions, set missions and deploy missions
- Stream - adjust stream parameters, stream flight console view
- Media sync - select the preferred media sync options - sync immediately after the flight, sync to the phone
- Wide lens - change the lens perspective, applies to selected cameras
- Zoom lens - change the lens perspective, applies to selected cameras
- Sign out - sign out of the current account to access alternative accounts