Download the Command Line Interface (CLI)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This guide assumes you have activated the developer functionality for your account through your account settings.
You can download the CLI from your account by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Developer section of the interface using the <> in the navigation bar on the left hand side of the screen. Note: If this is not available, please go to the Account Settings area using the bottom left icon on your screen.
- This will open the A.I. Apps page from where you can download the CLI
- Select your operating system and click DOWNLOAD button.
- If you want to access earlier versions of the CLI, you may change the version of the CLI by clicking on Previous Version drop down menu.
- Install the downloaded CLI file (different based on the different OS).
- In your terminal us the following command to make sure the CLI is installed correctly:
The output should be similar to the following:
Once installed you can use the CLI Commands to upload your model