The Unleash live Point cloud provides powerful tools such as a cross-section.
- Open your library and select the Models tab, choose your desired model and click on it.
- Scroll to the right and choose the point cloud icon, your point cloud will load in the browser within a minute
Once your point cloud has loaded in the browser, navigate to the location for analysis with the following
- Click and drag to move around the point cloud or double-click and drag a trackpad
- zoom in and out with the mouse zoom or finger pinch and expand the track pad
select the cross-section tool (circled below)
Select the starting and end point for the cross-section, click the endpoint and right-click to release
Scroll down to the tool menu on the left to the Scene section and click on the show 2D profile button to open the cross-section profile
- To increase the width of the cross-section select the width field and increase or decrease the value
- Select a point in the cross-section to highlight the coordinates and the value