In this article, you will learn how to download CSV analytics file that is generated analyzing raw media files using A.I. apps
Downloading the analytic data after AI analysis is simple, please follow the steps below.
- Scroll down your left-hand side navigation bar and click on the Analytics page icon
The Analytics page icon looks like this:
- Select the analytics file you want to download and click on the ZIP icon on the right side of the file.
A quick tip: Use the filter above using the start date and end date of the creation which is the day that you have analysed the media files using the A.I. app.
- The file will be downloaded to your downloads file ready to view.
- Unzip the folder using any extractor and open the folder.
- Depending upon which A.I. apps and the zones or bi-directional lines you have added, there will be multiple files inside the folder.
For instance, if you have added zones the following files will be the output:
6. Open the 1_ul_triggered_zones_formatter.csv and you would have all the analytics information of your media files.
It is ready to be imported for further analysis and visualisation. Furthermore, if you would like to customise the header for the CSV file please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to delete the unwanted analytics file you can click on the 3 dots on right and click on the delete option. Here is a short clip showing how to delete the analytics page.