Now you can summarize the annotations for a folder or set of images and filter them based on the type of faults, tags and severity before exporting them to a pdf report, CSV file or JSON. To Summarize the annotation, follow the following steps:
- Select the folder or images that you want to summarize by selecting the circle in the top left (a green tick will indicate it's selected)
- You can either click on the Summarize option in the top right of your screen or, right-click and select the Summarize option. Both of them will take you to the Annotation Summary Viewer.
- Once in the Annotation Summary Viewer, you can filter by types of faults, severity and tags by selecting the appropriate filter above the summary information.
- Choose the right AI App from the top drop-down menu
- After applying the filter to focus on the annotations in which you are interested, you can export them to PDF or CSV or coco JSON format by clicking on the appropriate button at the top of the page.
- If you select Export PDF there is one more step. You can also select Table of Contents and Annotation Counts to include in the report.
- Further, you can write a report summary that will be added to the title of the Summary page of the report.
If you need further help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.