Live streaming from your device requires access to a stable 4G/5G network or Wifi. If you are having difficulties with connectivity, we suggest taking the following steps;
- Check if your sim card is correctly inserted
- Check if your cellular plan is adequately activated
- Check that you have 4G/5G mobile data activated
- Confirm that your data is not being shaped or throttled
- Check that your phone hardware is functioning appropriately
- Adequate battery charge
- Remove all background apps
- Disconnect from any VPN, if possible. If not please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check that the latest Android or iOS operating system is installed
- Run a network speed check, you should obtain at least 4 Mbps upload speed
- Check that you have the correct Unleash live stream key installed and active. Follow this article to configure the RTSP link.
- If you are trying to stream using the RTSP link, verify first if it works in the VLC media player first.
- Check that you are receiving at least 8 fps throughput during the streaming
- Check that you have the latest version of the Unleash live account software
For further queries, please contact us at Support@unleashlive.com