If this type of situation occurs, please follow the troubleshooting tips written in this article.
- Check if the Autostart Application setting is set to None. Sometimes, they are set to DJI Fly app which should not be the case. Setting to none will ensure the reliable operation of the aircraft and minimises additional security risks.
Here is how you can set this:
- Go to the setting of your Enterprise Controller
- Select Apps and Notifications
- Select Auto start application selection option
- And finally, select None from the options
This will allow the user to select which app they want to fly and will ensure DJI Pilot does not automatically connect to the aircraft, ensuring reliable operation of the aircraft and minimising additional security risks.